Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008

Selamat Tengahari

There have been some news since my last post that I want to share with you. First of all it is only three (!!!) more days until we start our trip to Bangkok and Cambodia which I cant wait for.
Furthermore I spent this weekend with horse races and lobster on Saturday which I think is quite the life a trainee and student should have. Pictures are taken but not yet developed... ähh worked on.

Then I also want to tell you that I have implemented a GUESTBOOK which you can access on the right sight. Feel free to use it and I would be happy if somebody would post something. Please!?!?!
Today i also found a dictionary which translates Malay and English! Feel free to play around with it. You can begin by finding out what the headline means...

Wörterbuch/Dictionary

Well I hope you all enjoy yourself and I am looking forwar to seeing you all soon.
Eine erste Ankündigung an alle daheim geblieben Freunde und Gönner aus Neuffen: Ich werde voraussichtlich am 9. oder 10. März wieder in der Heimat aufkreuzen. Also macht euch auf etwas gefasst ;-)
So long...
Robert

Keine Kommentare: